Monday, December 13, 2010

EVERYONE SEEM TO LEAVE AWAY

please, i feel so tired d, and i know my heart, and god knows mine too.. i tried hard to control it and hide it from the truth.. i know this is a challenge for me,this is really a big yet tough challenge for me... plus, you told me that you want to change to another cell group, actually if you do so, it doesnt affect me much physically, but spiritually i really need you so much.. i know our cell group need you too, maybe i just dunno how to express my emotion and my feeling, i just want to hide it.. and another one, you said you have the same feeling too, church cant give you the love feeling that you need and also the family love for you, actually i do have the same feeling too.. really, im very done of this kind of feeling too, and my feeling now is so complicated !! my exam pressure makes me so really tired and somemore.. haizzz.. i seriously dont know what to do too... THE ONLY THING I WANT TO TELL YOU IS 'EVEN THE WHOLE WORLD SEEM TO LEAVE YOU ALL AWAY, GOD IS STILL THERE FOR YOU, AND EVEN YOU CANT FEEL IT, BUT YOU CANT DENY IT..' and please do not forget what he had done in our life.. this is just the challenge, dont be like this please, be strong please... im tired, you are tired, but we still have to walk forward.. god's promise is just miles away... please, please... i know its hard coz im trying very hard too !! but let us try together..

No comments:

Post a Comment