Friday, October 15, 2010

IM OUT OF CONTROL...

Recently, im out of control, yea, i cant control what im doing right now, whether i like it or not, im doing it, everyday when i was in my room, i will try to figure out what have i done in the whole day, and i tried to apologise to god, and i found out that my sorries arent enough for my faults... i can feel it, but i cant control myself... i have no longer belongs to me.. i tired of being like this, i know i FELT down, but i dont have the ability, energy, power to stand up again... i know my heart is still belong to you, if you ask me, 'do you love me ?', i will surely without hesitating say ' yes, i do'.. you know what ?? i read  bible everyday, even more frequent than i did, and i prayed, even more frequent than i did, but... MY FEELING IS SOOOOO REALLY COMPLICATED....

No comments:

Post a Comment